A leading Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Centre in Indonesia offering high quality medical services invites professional staff who posses dynamic, high energy level to join our team as:
FRONT DESK OFFICER/ADMIN STAFF
Q U A L I F I C A T I O N S :
THE JOB :
1. Handling incoming / outgoing calls
2. Receiving patients
3. Scheduling patients
4. English to Indonesian translation (verbal)
5. Receiving and distributing mails / documents
6. Support Administration Office Facilities
1. Female age 24-28 years old.
2. Customer Service Oriented.
3. Good command in English is a must.
4. Ability to work and handle multiple tasks and priorities.
5. Minimum three (3) year work experience as a front desk officer/administration staff.
6. Minimum D3 in office administration/public relations/secretarial with good GPA
7. Possess effective work organization skills.
8. Ability to work and handle multiple tasks and priorities.
9. Ability to build professional relationships with external and internal customers and business associates
10. Ability to work within a multi-cultural environment.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the above criteria.