PT. ZTE Indonesia as subsidiary company of ZTE Corporation is one of the leading telecommunication solution suppliers based on China providing total solution to telecom carriers worldwide. ZTE’s over 26,000 employees are working in more than 70 countries and regions in Asia, America, Europe, Africa, etc. In coping with our expansion in local market depending on our Indonesian large project demand, ZTE is looking for outstanding employees in Indonesia to fill in the vacant position of:
JUNIOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
(Samarinda & Balikpapan)
Requirement for BSS-JTSE:
· Bachelor/Master’s degree in Electrical/Electronics with at least 2 year in mobile/consumer/wireless industry.
· Requires proven technical BTS, BSC, commissioning, testing, Microwave and related tools.
· Ability to work in a cross-functional environment.
· Position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Bahasa.
· Excellent presentation skills and ability to multi task will be a strong plus.
· Have to work at Samarinda & Balikpapan.
Responsibilities for BSS-JTSE:
· Responsible for BSC and BTS System related equipment maintenance;
· Assist to Initial Correction for NOC Surveillance Initiated Fault;
· New BSC / BTS / Transmission Site Acceptance on Behave of Customer;
· Fault Prioritizing, Diagnosis/Resolution;
· Acceptance Prior to Release into Commercial Network;
· Other Services – Acceptance Tests and Other Services;
· Technical support to the Transmission fault diagnosis with the Subcon Maintenance team;
· Escalate the faults to NOC which can not be solved on the spot;
· Receive the BSS initial faultS information from NOC monitoring Engineers and monitor Subcon maintenance team’s fault diagnosis process.
· Submit the Daily and weekly maintenance reports to the BSS Expert in NOC.
· Be responsible for project implementation and product maintenance.
· Provide guidance, consultancy, technical support, and problem resolution to key customers/channel partners in project implementation.
· Lead role in working with the team to continuously enhance and improve the support service framework to achieve channel partners and customers satisfaction.
Secretary & Interpreter
· Handled office administration work, translation, hotel & car reservation, etc.
· Associate Degree or Bachelor Degree in Management / Administration is required.
· At least 1 years experience in office management, documentation and interprete.
· Diligent and able to work under pressure and tight deadline.
· Action oriented results driven, aggressive and persistent.
· Energetic & Team Player.
· Must be able to communicate effectively in English, proficiency in Mandarin is a must
· Computer literate, proficient in Ms. Office and general word processing software.
· Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Please submit your resume completely (CV, Certificate, Transcript, ID Card and recent photograph to:
or post them to
The East Building, 26th-27th Floor, Jl. Lingkar Mega Kuningan Kav. E3.2, No. 1, Jakarta
LOWONGAN KERJA TELEKOMUNIKASI